So I was listening to “David Archuleta – Crush” and it got me thinking … this are the exact signs and symptoms of a HUGE crush, that’s just not really a crush, that you like … maybe more than like, that you want to be your friend … yet again more than just a friend. I know you get what I mean.
1. Call and talk on the phone for long … and by long I mean, talk, Safaricom interrupts, call, talk, charge dies, charge, call, talk, credit gets over, load credit, call, talk … and you just don’t want to hang up!
I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush
2. You’re both wondering what the other person feels because you’re probably thinking it’s one sided…maybe you’re catching feelings to fast. Maybe you’re all alone and if you let it out you’ll just sound or look psychotic.
Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, just too much, just too much
3. You think about the other person a bit too much … you keep wondering are they going to call or text or pop up in chat.
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
4. Confusion galore – You just don’t know w’sup! And you are thinking why don’t they say something … about what this is exactly. I know what I feel but I don’t know how you feel … reveal what’s on your mind already *suspense*
Do you ever think when you’re all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
5. You want to let go but you just can’t and you’re pretty sure if you do you’ll just turn and ran back *movie style… ok not the romeo and juliet kind…lol* . When you are with them everything is alright with the world. *Happy Snail*
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I’ve tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain’t going away!
6. You don’t want to be just friends … coz just friends ain’t enough…tihihi! You want to hang out, spend more time together … Exclusivity is the word.
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we’re hanging, spending time girl?
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?
7. Uumm you just never know, maybe we can just try something out… because the above feelings aren’t just normal.
See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever!
And last but not the least another one bites the dust *not literally though* , next you know guys are an item … and the rest is a story for another day.
Who has an idea of approximately how long this process should last and get to the next level? … lol, because it seems to happen in a flash!
“It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone” ~ Author Unknown —-> Sounds right but wrong…then again at least it justifies everything…YAAY!
“It starts with a crush, it then may turn into love, and hopefully will end up as soulmates *read hopefully*” ~ S. Neil —–> Ooooh, got more than I was looking for *wink*
Disclaimer: I’m not necessarily talking about myself :p . Good day mates!
Signing Off *Kawi*