It’s so amazing that people get to read my blog and considering it’s the internet, anyone from anywhere can. Where am I getting with this … I have a reader in India. Like really, how cool is that? I wish there was a way that, maybe once a year, bloggers from different countries could have a conference kinda thing where, they meet and interact.
So, Miss. Prathima Gangadhar tagged me in a post “Knock Knock -Surprise“, that asks you to write 7 random facts about you! Plus you get yourself an award’ish … I think she’s pretty cool and I can relate to her posts, check out her blog, “prathi-says“.
So here goes, 7 VERY random facts about me … Things I have never said out loud, but maybe defines me right about now and in case you see me doing some of this stuff, “Thou Shalt NOT Judge“.
- I like drinking my tea with a tea-spoon inside the mug … psychologically, it makes the tea taste better for me!
- I cut my chapati’s into small pieces and mix it with food while eating, it just makes it easier to eat!
- I eat chicken to the bone, even the cartilage, that white thing at the joints. I love chicken!
- I don’t know how to ask for major stuff, or rather I find it difficult e.g cash, leave, saying I can’t do something … but for irrelevant things like food, quite easy!
- I was never out of love, I just needed some reality checks to know what I really want … now I do and I have you 🙂
- I don’t like dirt. I’m a mini – clean freak sometimes, then I get lazy!
- Music speaks to me … loads!
Now to do the honors!
To just but a few bloggers I follow, cool people I must say! —-> Say the 7 most random thing that you have not said a loud yet.
Lovely Weekend, Lovely People’s … xo!
Signing Off ~~~ *Kawi*